Johnsons of Nantwich Ltd, Oat Market, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5AP
Registered Co. No. 667495
Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and your order for future reference.
Description and Cost
1. The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the website at the time you place your order.
2. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
3. In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods which is detailed when ordering.
1. The images used in the calendars and template designs on our site are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Variations in colour – you must understand and accept that computer hardware is as such that we cannot guarantee that the product colours will match those of the proofs displayed on your computer screen during the ordering process.
3. We cannot be held responsible or liable for colour variance on an order that has been printed. However, if you are not happy with the Product that you have received, we may at our discretion offer a reprint or a refund. We are not liable to offer both.
1. You must only upload Images for which you own copyright (or which you are authorised to send to us by the copyright owner) and you warrant that none of the Images contain anything which would infringe any copyright, trade mark, design right or other intellectual property right of any third party.
1. Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order.
- Every effort will be made to despatch your order within 10-14 working days
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- Delivery charges are calculated on the destination.
- In some circumstances, a signature may be required upon delivery.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- We cannot be held responsible for wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party once in receipt of the calendars. If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify us in writing via email or telephone within 2 days of receipt.
5. International Sales
- When ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
- You have the right to cancel your order up until the time the order is printed. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give notice to the Supplier by email or telephone as soon as possible in order to prevent the printing process.
- You have the right to change your order up until the stage of printing. If we have started printing it yet not been dispatched then unfortunately it cannot be cancelled.
- Due to the nature of the calendars being personalised, these are non-refundable once ordered unless faulty. Please contact us at email@example.com to report a query or faulty item (within 24 hours of receipt) so we can look into resolving the issue.
1. The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
1. If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, email or letter, then it will be dealt with confidentially and effectively.
1. Johnsons of Nantwich Ltd reserves the right to change any rates and any of the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.