New Build Marketing Ideas – How we help you sell
Printing and installing for New Build marketing projects is a speciality that Johnsons take seriously. Our renowned high quality printing in both literature and wide format print, such as hoarding, is not the only reason why we are chosen. We like to work with designers, manage the project from design to installation and create impressive and cost effective new build marketing solutions.
We work with you to offer advice and help even before the project commences. By putting an experienced project manager at your disposal, Johnsons ensure that everything is looked after from start to finish.
We enjoy making your site stand out and draw attention to passers by. Creating new build marketing ideas that reflect the quality of your build is important throughout the sale period, and our quality in production and installation ensure this.
How We Can Help You
- We will visit your site to discuss and advise, offer quotes and cost saving ideas. Our project manager will get to know exactly what you are trying to do and tailor the report exactly to your requirement and budget.
- If you aren’t available to visit the site. Our project manager will obtain all the information you need, including images and video.
- Measuring up – we will take all measurements where possible and include these in a report or site survey.
- Free site survey, we will create a report that gives information and useful content on the whole site.
- Risk assessment and method statement
Tried and tested new build marketing ideas
We get involved in projects before and after building has commenced. Some of these ideas might be used in year 2 but take a look at some of the things we’ve been involved with.
- Entrance Signs and Monoliths
- Local Area Directional Signs
- Flags and Banner Masts
- Printed Hoarding
- Built up text
- Cut-to-shape and illuminated hoarding
- Vision Panels – “see-through” hoarding panels
- Bespoke Marketing Suite Wallpaper
- Built-up Maps and Building Plans